LW TechnicFluid and air filtration systems
LW Technic offers fluid, oil, emulsion and air filtration systems for your equipment. Our filters are made of high-quality materials that guarantee effective filtration. We offer many different sizes, depending on the type of your device and the requirements of your business. We also design and manufacture special filtering solutions tailored specifically to your needs.
A few words about filtration systems
Liquid filtration systems are used to remove contaminants and impurities from various types of liquids, such as water, coolants, hydraulic fluids, and oils. Filters can have different degrees of filtration, depending on the requirements of the application. These systems are used in many industries, including the automotive, food, pharmaceutical, chemical and energy industries.
Liquid filtration systems
are particularly important in the automotive and engineering industries. These filters remove impurities that arise as a result of the operation of engines, machines or industrial equipment. As a result, these systems contribute to longer machine life and improved product quality.
are mixtures of two or more liquids that are usually miscible. Emulsion filtration systems are used in the automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, as well as in technological processes such as machining or laser cutting. These filters remove impurities from the emulsion, which contributes to improving the quality of products and extending the life of machines and tools.
Air filtration systems
are devices that are used to remove pollutants from the air. These can be solid pollutants (such as dust, dirt, powdered substances. These systems are used in many industries, as well as in office and residential buildings, where they are used to maintain appropriate air quality.
The most frequently implemented filtration systems at our clients:
In addition to preparing individual solutions, LW Technic most often supplies the following filtration systems:
- Initial filtration (for particles up to 500 µm)
- Fine filtration (for particles from 500 µm to 10 µm)
- Absolute filtration (for particles from 10 µm to 1 µm)
- Air filtration in vacuum systems
- Air filtration in blowing and drying systems
- Filtration of cooling conveyors
Advantages of using liquid and air filtration systems
- Reducing the frequency of fluid changes
- Increasing the technical cleanliness of the washed components
- Protection of pumps against damage
- Protection of device components against damage
- Process stabilization
- Increasing the OEE of the device
- Easier to keep the device clean