LW TechnicOil separation systems
Oil separation systems are individually designed systems that separate oil particles from water-oil mixtures by using the phenomenon of coalescence and connected vessels.
LW Technic offers its own coalescing oil separators (oil separator) tailored to your needs. The separation system is especially important in processes in which a large amount of oil gets into the water, which causes the water to become saturated and, as a result, frequent replacement. Coalescing oil separator (oil separator) allows you to extend the “life” of the bath in the tank and therefore generates profit in the form of lower consumption of water and energy for heating.
What will you gain?
Procedure of the deoiling process
1. Starting the deoiling process
2. Suction of the oil-water mixture by a suction element mounted in the liquid tank
3. The process of coalescence deoiling that takes place directly in the QS oil separator, consisting in the separation of oil
4. Return of clean, deoiled fluid to the tank
5. Comparison of baths before and after using the oil separator
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Length 450 [mm] x Width 300 [mm] x Height 1200 [mm]
Oil separator volume
Oil tank volume
The capacity of the diaphragm pump
Up to 50 [m3/h]
Oil separator capacity
Up to14 [m3/dobę]
Compressed air, P~6 bar, filtered, dried
Full – 4 side walls, base, lid
Permissible particle size in the bath (without filter)
Up to 1000 [µm]
Dry running capability