LW TechnicOil separation systems
Advantages of having an oil separation system:
- Reducing the frequency of fluid changes
- Energy saving for water heating
- Process stabilization
- Increasing the OEE of the device
- Easier to keep the device clean
The LW Technic company in its operation has its own coalescing deoiler (oil separator) adapted to your needs.
What exactly are oil separation systems?
Oil separation systems are individually designed systems that separate oil particles from water-oil mixtures by using the phenomenon of coalescence and connected vessels. Coalescence is the combination of oil particles to form larger particles that are easier to separate from water. Communicating vessels allow oil to be separated from water by changing temperature, pressure, flow rate, or other factors.
Use of oil separators.
The separation system is especially important in processes where a large amount of oil gets into the liquid, which causes saturation of the liquid and, as a result, frequent replacement. The coalescing deoiler (oil separator) allows you to extend the “life” of the bath in the tank, therefore it generates a profit in the form of lower liquid consumption and energy for heating. Oil separation systems can be used in various industries, including the automotive, food, pharmaceutical, chemical and energy industries.
Deoilers - procedure of the deoiling process
1. Starting the deoiling process
2. Suction of the water-oil mixture through the suction device installed in the liquid tank
3. Proces odolejania koalescencyjnego, który zachodzi bezpośredniu w odolejaczu QS poleający na separacji oleju
4. Return of clean de-oiled liquid in by-pass back to liquid tank
5. Comparison of the baths before and after the application of the de-oiler
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Up to 50 [m3/h]
Up to14 [m3/dobę]
Up to 1000 [µm]